Are you looking for a treatment for crooked, gaps, crossbite, or other teeth problems? If yes, it is time for you to choose Aligners, which are the orthodontic devices custom-built for a precise fit.
What are Aligners?
Invisible aligners, also known as clear aligners, are removable and invisible alternatives to braces. This form of orthodontic treatment is designed around flexibility and convenience. You can find a Teeth aligner in Delhi to treat different cases including:
- Overbite: You can choose a Teeth aligner in Delhi when the upper front teeth are overlapping the lower front teeth.
- Diastema: Aligners may be a good choice in cases of gaps between the teeth.
- Crowded teeth: Teeth aligner in Delhi can be chosen when the teeth are crowded and improperly aligned.
- Open Bite: A rare form of malocclusion, Open Bite refers to the condition in which the front upper and lower teeth slant outwardly and don’t meet when the mouth is closed.
- Misaligned primary teeth: A teeth aligner in Delhi is a choice of treatment for children between 6-10 years of age, to create space for existing baby teeth and developing permanent teeth.
The count of aligners per series may differ but usually, the range is 10seo-50. It may take anywhere from 1-3 or more aligner series for producing a good result. The range is primarily dependent upon the bite’s complexity, how much resistance to movement is presented by your jaw bone, and how consistently you wear your aligners.
Find out how you can access the right clear aligners cost in Delhi by calling us now.
Types of Aligners
You can explore different types of aligners and some of them include:
- Invisalign®: The first sequence of aligners were created by Align Technology in the 1990s for correcting complex orthodontic issues in children, teenagers, and adults. Considered to be the most widely-known clear aligner, Invisalign aligners are made of premium-quality material that offers a more comfortable, quicker, and accurate treatment.
- byte®: Byte® has a network of 200 licensed doctors, orthodontists, and dentists in its dental network throughout the United States. Byte Aligners work just as teeth aligners f such as Invisalign. The company offers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee and several people start experiencing teeth straightening results with Byte aligners in less than three months.
- Candid Co: Aligners from Candid are durable, BPA- and phthalate-free, and stain-resistant.
How do aligners work?
Aligners work by using calculated force to move your teeth to the correct position. Each aligner set is a unique and custom 3D-printed model of the teeth.
The periodontal ligament surrounding a tooth is stretched on one side of the root and compressed on the other side when pressure is applied. This leads to the production of two forms of bone cells:
- Osteoclasts: Destroys existing bone on the periodontal ligament’s compressed side.
- Osteoblasts: Builds new bone on the periodontal ligament’s stretched side.
Your orthodontist will harness these two biomechanical processes for strengthening your teeth gradually and gently. Each new aligner set is moved only in conservative, small increments.
Call the best dentist for Clear Aligners in Delhi by reaching out to us now and discover the most affordable clear aligners cost in Delhi.
Clear Aligners Cost in Delhi
The estimated Teeth aligners cost in Delhi is about INR 150,000-350,000. The clear aligners cost in Delhi may vary from one dental clinic to another, as it depends on factors such as the success of the clinic, the qualification of the dentist, etc. It is recommended that you should perform comprehensive research about Invisalign aligners in Delhi, Teeth aligners cost in Delhi, clear aligners cost in Delhi, and how to choose the best teeth aligner in Delhi.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us now to schedule an appointment.
Read More: Cost of Aligners For Teeth
Advantages and Disadvantages of Aligners
Advantages of Aligners:
- Aligners are completely removable making flossing and brushing easy.
- They can be quickly removed before eating a snack or meal.
- Aligners promote healthier periodontal tissue.
- A teeth aligner in Delhi helps you smile with more confidence.
- You don’t have to deal with uncomfortable sores.
- Aligners are highly comfortable to wear.
Disadvantages of Aligners
- Aligners are needed to be worn for approximately 20-22 hours a day.
- Not recommended for severely misaligned or crooked teeth.
Why Choose Us?
At Dr. Varun Grover’s clinic, you can always expect quality treatment experiences. Our professionals take your oral health seriously, and it is for these reasons that we always emphasize on top-notch care, through state-of-the-art equipment designed with efficiency and safety in mind. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities to our teams of highly qualified dental hygienists, general dentists, and specialists
We ensure you get the best Teeth aligner in Delhi at the most affordable Clear aligners cost in Delhi. We do understand that some patients experience dental anxiety by making your experience as comforting as possible.
Contact us now for the best teeth aligners cost in Delhi. Choosing a Teeth aligner in Delhi was never so easy.